Sunday 1 September 2013

Statement from the Royal Mail regarding E Liquid



Thank you for contacting Royal Mail.


I understand from your email you would like to clarify if you are eligible to send e-liquid within the UK.


I’m sorry to learn you are experiencing problems finding the information you require on our website. Please accept my apology for inconvenience caused. I have checked our restricted and prohibited goods and this item does not fit into any category therefore you are able to send e liquid within the UK, under the conditions that the liquid is securely package correct to prevent any spillage. I have supplied the link below for our packaging guidelines to help you further;


I hope the information I have provided resolves and concludes this matter for you. However if you require any further assistance please don’t hesitate to contact us back.


Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment